HS Quality Check [HS-QC] (HoliSurface®)
The new software to take with you on field to evaluate the quality of the data acquired:
- the quality check is done for any kind of active or passive data, for all possible techniques: MASW, HoliSurface®, HVSR, ESAC, ReMi, MAAM (Miniature Array Analysis of Microtremors), Spectral Ratios, vibrational analysis, etc.
- the HS-QC software works on 32 and 64bit computers
- activation with USB dongle
Most of the acquisition software applications of the seismographs available on the market lack of tools for the assessment of the data quality. Once your (active or passive) data has been acquired it is in fact impossible to evaluate the actual quality in a clear and "quantitative" way.
For this reason, in order to not bring home poor-quality data, a QC [Quality Check] version of our software applications has been implemented. The data quality can be evaluated for both active (MASW and HS) and passive (HVSR, ESAC, ReMi, MAAM, vibrational) data.
There are two families of panels:
1) quick analysis [dark blue buttons]: they allow a very quick and immediate evaluation of the data;
2) "full" analysis: they allow you to upload the data and perform broader and more in-depth analyses (these are simplified versions of the analyses possible with HoliSurface® and/or winMASW®).
For more details see the Appendix V of the draft (2021 edition) of the winMASW® manual available HERE.
The HS-QC software is available – at a small price – both for HoliSurface® / winMASW® users and for those who use other software applications.